Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nostalgia.... My class- BIOE :) !!!

Hi all …
I wanted to write this kinda note for long. Three and half yrs we have been together and I wanted to share some sweet memoirs. I am writing about all my classmates… Surely jus to rewind n not to hurt anyone…..!!! I’m just writing
a. Any character/skill of them which inspired me and that I adored much ...
b. Any 1 situation where we met and that stood memorable and I wanted to recollect this moment ....

Abinaya:
1. I am a fan for your Voice madam.
2. Many a times I d get response only from abinaya and parul  when I try to speak something to the  whole class.    Saviour from big nosecuts ..  eg. T Shirt for the class idea ... Also a personal incident you narrated in a HR class..

Asif Khan:
  1. Your attitude man..  Cool head n stylish Dude …
  2. The only guy who gave me a promising company right from the start regarding the campus placements… We planned for a WC match.. but that flopped ...
Bhargavi Natarajan:
  1. Ease to approach ..  The more reserved silent girl I thought initially.. but it was the opposite  later..
  2. Our HR adzap in second yr.. remember that????
Biravi:
  1. Being More of a  silent n sincere front bench studious student….
  2. Remember u helped me some parts in microprocessor record.. J
Chakrapani Dev:
  1. The spiritual guru who made me revise much wen I teach few things again n again.. J
  2. Remember "BIHARI HORLICKS??" That made me run from hostel to TIFAC at 2 am.?? and Now i declare that it was a rumour that i started saying chakri was engaged.. He is still single :) !!
Geethanjali:
  1. Being a Dancer all times…. even during casual talks…. Awesome bubbly charming body language J
  2. Our banglore trip in ’09. Our dissection lab record completion moments till 8 pm and load more...:)
Hariprakash:
  1. Being the only guy from day 1 to be with me in class... Even during certificate course!!! Your serendipity for knowledge, of course.. Truly inspirational..   
  2. Remember our first time theatre experience during “Kandasamy”??? Only we both enjoyed and discussed the movie while karthick was starring at us?!!!
Ishwarya ramesh:
  1. Your maturity at times..
  2. I was happy when u responded for my “slam coat“..!!!
Jarisa:
  1. Your ability to learn too many things and keep in mind all the things you read..
  2. Your help during the bio-mems midsems… Thanks a lot!!
Kavipriya:
  1. I have heard you are great in tamizh..
  2. The day you spoke in HR and impressed everyone in the class… kudos to you...
Manisha:
  1. My all time morale boost and lucky charm. 4 yrs we have been together…I always adore your charming encouragements.. a class surely needs someone like you especially during hardships like the Bio-info..
  2. Of course our visit to your home and I jus loved your family.. Especially the kids..
Mohana devi:
  1. Your ability to take things light and be cheerful always...
  2. Remember, you were the first one to sign my “slam coat”!!!!
Padma priya:
  1. Ur silence.. ., and sincerity in submitting assignments in time…
  2. Yours was the first birthday to be celebrated in the class as far as I kno.. in second year.. Remember?? I took away as many chocolates as I can n u were still smiling…!!
Parul garg:
  1. Your awe for music.. at times your grit in arguing with intellectual spearheads..
  2. You too respond to me well, when the whole class disappoints whenever I talk something to all..
Prasanthi:
  1. My teammate… you being honest to your principles and always up for any constructive debates.
  2. You saved my life when I was struggling in beach without knowing to swim!! I still owe you a Chocó for that..  
Rahilah Banu:
  1. Moti… I liked the way you openly argue and discuss big issues with your mom and you inspire us with your grit to be independent.
  2. Our veega land trip.. mainly the space gun ride...
Rajeswari:
  1. You complete all works in time and submit even before the teacher asks… that much sincerity can neva be achieved by ppl like us..
  2. Our trip to big temple.
Ram kumar:
  1. Your patience and ability to argue for Australia, illayaraja and kamal hasan always..You being a moral adviser to me in sensitive issues.
  2. Our A.T preparation, cuddalore trip etc…
Ramya vasudevan:
  1. Your way of taking notes in class is more impressive…
  2. You taught me and asif some BFD n biomech etc… Those times..
Ratneswar Kumar:
  1. Your ability to take things light…
  2. Our recent surprise meet at Chromepet bus stand.. Neva expected you d come and u gave a big surprise
Saranya:
  1. The way you get tensed up when someone provokes for mokka matters…
  2. I remember you helped me finishing the histology and dissection records..
Sathya:
  1. Ur way of expressing things.. remember v team up for rajnikanth against chit???
  2. Our return from CBE..I didn’t listen to you and I suffered loads…and our kutty kutty fights..
Sathyanarayanan:
  1. Being a tamizhan and encouraging my tamizh too. ;) That helped me loads.. lets have a chess game master!! Wat say????
  2. Our medicinal chemistry days…. Crime rate sathyanarayanaaaa…..
Sreepriya:
  1. One big gift from my college...Your ability to cheer up all the time would make even the weakest to fight with power…
  2. Our Banglore trip and disappointments.. neva felt even a bit of disappointment cuz of u both… Our paper at KCT...
Sriram Kumar:
  1. Your silence and your guidance..Your help..remember we both slept till 8am for almost all the exams
  2. You correcting my presentation and aptly pointing out flaws.. our party of course in AV.
Subha Visalam:
  1. The maturity shown by you.. Your care for your friends.. your advises to me at apt times.
  2. Remember we had a talk in NMV audi during Bahi.. It taught me loads.. it was like a caution too..
Sudharsan:
  1. Your patience to wait whole day and your interest towards lab works.. adorable…
  2. Our cuddalore moments and the night halts in your place and our debates about mahatma.. loads…
Suramya shukla:
  1. Your wit in hot topics like SASTRA, Basic Bioinfo etc…
  2. Our first year even semester.. and I ve admired your questions to speakers at SASTRA.. You reviewed a book in English class.. remember???
Surender Mohan:
  1. Your love for the dept..
  2. I was a guest in your room. Remember the Rajni movie marathon????
Suresh Rao:
  1. Your maturity and principles in life.
  2. You cooked tasty dosas for us once.. Remember??? It was perfect in shape as if you drew it with compass.. Our idly fight!!!
Vishnu Narayanan:
  1. Your ability to draw and your depth of knowledge in core biology.
  2. Our paradise moments.. I admire the way you wear that night wear of yours…
Janani:
  1. Your ability to teach a 4 page theory in few minutes.
  2. Almost for all the exams I had taken your help!! Remember your homemade choco cake for me??
Karthick:
  1. One smart guy making everyone around to be as cool n calm as possible.
  2. Our bike rides across Chennai n movies we line up to watch ..... memorable mate!!! 
Nair Vivek Sahadevan:
  1. Your ability to zero all the critics against you and raise up in almost all spheres you take up…
  2. Our late night physiology preparatipons  … I used to find shortcuts to remember things..!!!
Sri Uma aiswarya:
  1. The pictures you click talk volumes..
  2. I realized your love for research with the way you question things in the one and only Uma mam class  I attended.
Lavanya:
  1. My teammate who is perfect in handling sensitive microbio experiments… I kno you cook well…
  2. Our one week long argument, debate n fight for the japan’s quake… The full project was made memorable because of you both.

I had learnt loads being a part of this class. The past 3 years were more memorable.  I wish all the guys a superb future ahead… I will miss you all :(

2 comments:

  1. we do need a blog to stay in touch! good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a very touching recap..well, helped me to know all that I didn't know about my juniors.. Stay the way you all are.. All the very best with your Future.. God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete