Friday, March 4, 2011

GIRL NEXT DOOR




I gaze thru my door expecting her arrival;
Wish she sees me for I am not her rival!!!
I ogled her window, pretending to be innocent;
But her dad stares at me, thru d balcony vent!!
Developing my fullest courage I waved a refreshing hi;
She never noticed; it was my unlucky try L !!!!
Spring starts, she smiles and wishes me surprisingly;
Reply came from behind... My mom reciprocates happily  !!!

Few years passed... Me and she grew up quickly;
Yet to talk to her  pitying myself terribly  !!!
Wow!! She came to me now with  baggage with a certain smile @ me ;
She is shifting her place..My wait continues.. She gave a chit to me !!
Oh my god… She had been watching me all the years, reading my mind!!!
Acknowledging my longing for her,  She bids Good-bye………. to my wait  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment