Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sree :)

When I try to ponder over my thoughts about the people closely associated with me, I sometimes wonder where to start and where to end. The moment I think about certain people and my associations with them, there is something inevitable here. A Gift box that came up to me, wrapped up in a cover as “classmate” and later blossomed as my cute dear sister. Though, I felt I opened it very late, time decides people’s mind and mood and I am no exception.

A keralite, who is stunningly innocent and affection personified and who hardly knows to hurt people, was that gift to me. The moment I hear the name Sreepriya, a bubbly enthusiastic charming cute little girl comes up to my mind. Being born in a family full of guys and all brother doublets as cousins, I missed one own sister and perhaps this could be the reason for the rapport I felt the moment I saw someone of my kind. She is someone who is a calm listener to all our worries, tears and a safe repository of secrets.

 I tried several times describing her as what she means to me and my efforts always end up in vain as I miss out something or the other every time. She is the one who can understand my typical Cancer mood swings. I always dial up her number involuntarily the moment I have something to jump out of joy or give work to my lacrimal glands. I even feel the child in me getting completely expressed when I am with her. Exemplifications are many and they fight for a mention here.

September 17 is something which is really special to me and a sibling born this day makes me feel that I am born new every moment when I am with her. Inbuilt F5, which refreshes all my sorrows and over joys and prepares me for the surprises of the next moments!!!

Nowadays we don’t get much time to hang out or talk as we did previously and perhaps these make our meets even more special. I had the situations to learn a lesson of life from my past. When you are surrounded by sudden clouds of problems and worries that test the patience and threshold of your mental grit, there are cue cards lying next to you. I found my card with the name as Sreepriya and well, that did the trick!! She took my load and made me free and I ended up as what I am today... better than yesterday and aspiring for better tomorrows.

Involuntarily I reflect her traits at some point or the other in every act of mine and Let this birthday make us more focused, matured and not compromising on the innocent childlike sister in you, without which I don’t dare imagining you. Too young to bless and too close to wish, here I am to celebrate and so….
MACHI… OPEN THE BOTTLE (Lolzz…)!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!!


Our Sep 17 last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment