Sunday, September 25, 2011

To All My teachers!!!




When she stood tall there in the class and taught me how to write the alphabets, hardly I knew that she is lighting the lamp of my life. Like all, I cried in KG classes but from there I learnt what the teachers really mean to every individual. For every child, they are the first outsider whom they meet and who nourish their nurturing talents. But later we don’t even bother to mind our parents and blindly believe the teachers. We learn from them, and we even surpass them in knowledge. But, the gratitude we owe to them is something which one cannot repay in a lifetime.


We meet different teachers at different points of life and each one is different in their own aspects. Luckily for me, my teachers, both in school and college have been my role models and impact of them is seen in me in every aspect.
My school believed in the culturally sound “Guru-Sishya Parampara” and we even celebrated “Guru Poornima” on par with teacher’s day. In fact, I still remember few teachers who resembled a second mom and school being my second home.  My school taught me values beyond the books in which the teacher’s role was instrumental. School Teachers shape our dreams, drives and they even play a greater role in choosing our favorite subject to proceed on. We were even given a chance to handle the lower classes on this September 5 and it made me realize the pleasure in teaching.
College was fun and teachers were even friendlier. Never had I dreamed, I would call up a teacher on the eve of exam and get to know about a basic fundamental concept. How many times you ask, whenever you ask and where ever you stop them (I still remember learning a concept of fourier in canteen and my sir was patient enough), they are always eager, quench our thirst of knowledge.
This tradition even continues in office. Only difference is the way they are called… “Trainers”. Still, the tradition continues and will continue forever. I dedicate a sincere gratitude to all my teachers and I am sure they are the ladders for our heights. Happy teachers day to all!!
P.S: Tagging few of my teachers till date from school, college and Office here.  Thank you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment